Commercial Service Cancellation Policies
If you need to hold or reschedule your commercial cleaning service or service date, communication is key.
Please call, text or email as soon as you know there is a conflict and we’ll do our best to reschedule your cleaning to the earliest mutual convenience.
We will do the same.
Should you wish to skip or cancel any scheduled service appointment, please provide Focus Window Cleaning with a minimum of two business days (48 hours minimum) notice prior to your scheduled appointment. The following fees apply to Cancellations:
- Over two business days notice (48 hours minimum) you will not be charged
- Within two business days (48 hours) you will be charged 50% of your scheduled service
- Within one business day (24 hours) you will be charged 100% of your scheduled service
Notice is when you tell us you need to cancel or hold your service.
Notice is considered given if:
- It is received no less than 2 business day (48 hour minimum) from the service date.
A hold, rescheduling and cancellation is considered as being given Without Notice if:
- Notice is not received
- Notice is received less than 2 business days (48 hours minimum) before the service date in question.
Holds and Rescheduling
You may put your Janitorial / Custodial / Maintenance Window Cleaning on hold without fee or penalty provided you give Notice as described above.
Any cleaning contract or agreement service date put on hold with notice by the client for longer than 1 week from the initial agreed upon service date will be charged a 1st-Time Cleaning rate at the next cleaning. Subsequent cleanings will be charged at the agreed maintenance cleaning rate.
If the nature of your business requires flexibility in our services, let us know when signing up.
A Lockout is any occasion where we are unable to complete the full scope of a service work order due to not receiving physical access and/or work conditions being unsafe.
Lockouts may occur due to:
- Service technicians not being able to gain access to the job site because:
- Supplied keys do not work
- The business is closed
- Service technicians are refused entry at the time of service
- Being limited in mobility due to other contractors working in the same area such as:
- Painters painting the same rooms we’re contracted to clean
- Carpet cleaners working in the same property
- Reasonable access to areas to be cleaned being blocked by equipment or vehicles not included in the original job scope
Lockouts Without Notice will result in:
- If possible, the service technician may skip the area in question
- Possible temporary hold of that day’s service
- A new service date will need to be negotiated between the client and Focus Window Cleaning
- A Cancellation Fee as listed under Cancellations
If repeated cancellations occur (with or without notice), we may stop guaranteeing that time slot and instead move the cleaning into a floating time slot.
Bedbugs and Pests Policy
If your business has been invaded by bedbugs, you must let us know immediately. We cannot risk spreading anything like bedbugs, so we will put a temporary hold on your cleaning service until you have had them professionally removed. There are test kits available to confirm their removal which will usually be provided by the pest control company.