COVID-19 has touched many whether that’s directly or indirectly. Our hearts go out to all who are affected by it and we hope you and your loved ones are in the best possible position.
We work hard to stay in compliance with direction from the Government of Alberta in the Workplace Guidance for Business Owners as well as any national directives from the Government of Canada.
We have always operated to minimizes cross-contamination. Here are some ways we accomplish that:
- Screening staff for signs of illness before each visit
- Limiting equipment which is brought into homes
- Disinfecting necessary equipment and spray bottles between each visit
- Using fresh sets of cleaning towels per room while cleaning
- Wearing freshly laundered changes of clothes and aprons
- Wearing masks where physical distancing not impossible
- Disinfecting door handles and light switches within our scope of work
To maintain physical distancing mandated by the Government of Alberta, we require that all staff and clients maintain 2 meter separation from one another. If this is ever not possible, masks must be worn.
Anyone in contact with the job site (client, contractor or staff) must:
1. Not have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat or runny nose, or any other signs/symptoms of COVID-19 presently or in the past 14 days
2. Not have been in close contact with a positive case of COVID-19.
3. Not have been ordered to self-isolate in the past 14 days
4. Agree to maintain physical distancing (2 meter separation) with any Focus Window Cleaning staff member
We hope to work with you soon!